Welcome, PEBB Providence Choice plan members
Providence Choice is a medical home plan – a plan that uses a team-based health care delivery model led by a primary care provider. This model of care is designed to provide comprehensive, appropriate and personal medical care with the goal of obtaining optimal health outcomes.
Your medical home team coordinates all of your health care needs, including referrals when needed. You can choose to go out-of-network for care (i.e., receive care not provided or coordinated by your medical home care team) for a higher out-of-pocket cost. Refer to your benefit summary for out-of-network plan benefits.
Medical homes are located in Clark, Klickitat and Skamania counties in southwest Washington and most counties in Oregon. Refer to the provider directory to locate a medical home, or learn more
about how a medical home works.
- Access to the Providence Choice Network, with your choice of approximately 300 medical homes*
- In-network benefits apply for covered services provided or arranged by the medical home
- The medical home team coordinates all referrals
- Coverage for urgent/emergent services away from home
- No-cost care visits through Providence Express Care retail clinics (where available), Providence Express Care Virtual and Web-direct visits
- Preventive services covered in full
- New in 2020: Alternative care expanded to include massage therapy
*Members must choose a medical home and notify the health plan of that choice to receive in-network benefits for covered services. See how to inform the plan of your medical home selection.
We respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we protect your health information.
Contact customer service
We’re here for you.
Reach out to us for help. We’re happy to answer your questions or to assist you in finding the resources you need.Get in touch