Provider Relations Representatives
Our provider relations team is here to help you with your questions Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Our team can help:
- Educate providers on administrative policies and procedures
- Communicate changes and updates that assist providers in the efficient administration of our plans
- Advocate on behalf of our providers when working to resolve an issue
- Initiate the credentialing process for new providers
- Represent Providence networks in a knowledgeable and respectful way
- Assess the changing needs of a particular service area
- Manage changes to the demographic information of participating providers
Get in touch:
Prefer to call us?
If you need information or help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-878-4445 (TTY: 711) Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).