About your benefits
What is Health Share of Oregon?
Health Share of Oregon is a coordinated care organization (CCO) that serves Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) members in Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties. It connects you to the local services you need to be healthy.Health Share of Oregon
With Providence Health Assurance as your physical health plan:
- You are a Health Share/Providence member.
- You will use your Health Share of Oregon member ID card. It has your physical, dental and mental health providers’ information printed on the back.
- Health Share of Oregon will mail you a member handbook that explains your benefits and how they work.
- You will use our network of providers to choose your primary care provider.
For more information about Health Share of Oregon, visit their website.
Providence Health Assurance manages your primary care, most specialty care, most hospital services, urgent and emergency care, and most prescription drugs.
- Review your Health Share of Oregon member handbook
- See a full list of covered prescription drugs in the prescription drug formulary
- Learn more about your physical health benefits here
- Learn more about the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) benefit which provides comprehensive and preventive health care services for children under age 21 who are enrolled in OHP
Mental health and substance use
Health Share's mental health and substance use provider network is managed by CareOregon.
To get care and services:
- Find a Mental Health or Substance Use Provider online
- Call CareOregon at 503-416-4100
- Talk to your primary care provider (your main doctor or clinic) listed on your ID card
For urgent mental health support call your county's mental health crisis line 24/7. Clackamas County: 503-655-8585. Multnomah County: 503-988-4888. Washington County: 503-291-9111.
Learn more about your mental health and substance use benefits here.
Providence Health Assurance and Health Share of Oregon customer service are ready to help: