We offer six vision plan options with a broad network of providers.
Vision plans include:
- No deductible
- An annual eye exam from participating providers with a copay
- Basic lenses for adults covered in full, with an allowance toward frames or contacts
- Progressive lenses are available with a copay
- For children up to age 19, full coverage for eye exam, lenses and frames every 12 months with no copay*
- No referral required (out-of-pocket costs generally will be less with an in-network provider)
- Discounts on additional exams, extra features and options, such as lens tinting and nonprescription sunglasses
* Any frame from Otis and Piper Eyewear or the equivalent value can be applied toward any other frame.
Look for participating VSP providers
Note: When searching for VSP participating providers, specify "Routine Vision Services" as Provider Type
Explore the benefit highlights for our large group employers.2022 Large group employer toolkit
Let’s find the right plan for your business and your people.Get a quote
Check out our other value-added services and buy-up options
Enhance your comprehensive health plans with supplemental services to provide a truly unique benefits package.Show me more add-on options