Dental health is a key component to whole body health. Our dental plans give you comprehensive tools for keeping you and your family smiling bright.
With more than 3,600 dental provider listings in Oregon and southwest Washington and more than 353,000 in-network provider listings nationwide, we make it easy to find the right care in your community.
For small employer groups
Our optional dental plans are a great way to contribute to your employees’ total health. With Providence dental plans, you get:
- Four dental plan choices to meet your employees’ needs and your budget
- Robust coverage for services received both in and outside the network
- No waiting periods
- In-network diagnostic and preventive care services, such as exams, cleanings, and X-rays covered in full
- Some plans provide coverage for more extensive services, such as root canals, crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Diagnostic and preventive services do not count toward the annual maximum
Note: A dental plan must be paired with a medical plan, and medical and dental enrollment must match.
Explore the benefit highlights for our small group employers.2021 Small group employer toolkit 2022 Small group employer toolkit
For large employer groups
Our nine dental plan options are available for your employees and their families when paired with a Providence medical plan. Each plan features:
- Plan options available with or without orthodontia benefits
- Flexible enrollment eligibility, so employees have the flexibility to select coverage for dependents who need it
- Robust coverage for services received in-network and out-of-network
- No waiting period for in-network or out-of-network diagnostic and preventive services
- In-network diagnostic and preventive services covered in full
- Diagnostic and preventive services do not apply toward the calendar year benefit maximum
Explore the benefit highlights for our large group employers.2021 Large group employer toolkit 2022 Large group employer toolkit
Dental plan quote assumptions
Understand our rate assumptions when you consider a Providence Dental Plan.Learn more
For ASO employer groups
We have several options available for ASO employer groups who wish to establish a self-funded dental plan through Providence Health Plan. Please contact Providence Health Plan or your broker/consultant for details.
Let’s find the right plan for your business and your people.Get a quote
Check out our other value-added services and buy-up options.
More is more. Enhance your comprehensive health plans with supplemental services to provide a truly unique benefits package.Show me more add-on options