About your employer portal
To help manage your group health benefits program, use the resources in our secure online portal. After your initial group enrollment, use this online tool to:
- Manage new enrollments
- Manage open enrollment changes
- Access additional enrollment tool features
- Review and pay your bill
Download the how-to-guide
Register for a secure account
If you don’t have an account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the company name, group ID, first and last names of users to be registered and their email addresses.
You will have access to the Providence Employer Portal within two business days of submitting your registration form. We will send each specified user an email containing his/her registered email address.
First time users:
From https://employer.providence.org/Group, click “First time logging in, or forgot your password?” and follow the instructions to set your password. You can also use this link to reset your password any time. For additional help, call 503-574-5754 or 855-210-1520 to speak to a billing specialist team member.
Manage new enrollment
Log into your secure Providence Employer Portal account. In the left navigation, select the “Add an employee” link. After initial enrollment, the new enrollment tools allow users to manage all of the company’s new enrollment needs:
- Add a subscriber including name, date of birth, gender, marital status, and contact information.
- View and select medical plan options from pre-populated medical plan choices. Only the medical plans available for that subscriber will be active.
- Enter dependent information including name, date of birth, relationship to subscriber, and other personal information.
- View and review the summary of enrollment choices to confirm selections.
Manage open enrollment
Log into your Providence Employer Portal account. There will be a banner indicating your Open Enrollment 45 days prior to the effective date. Click on the banner and Enroll Now to add a new employee. On the Group roster page, search either by name or ID number to find an active or inactive employee to make any open enrollment changes (change class/plans, add/remove dependent, demographics, etc).
If a Subscriber’s status or coverage is not changing for the upcoming year, users do not need to do anything during open enrollment. The subscriber’s current coverage automatically carries over to the upcoming year.
Additional enrollment tool features
In addition to managing new and open enrollment, use this online portal to:
- Update personal subscriber information (such as address and dependents)
- Update coverage information (such as terminations and reinstatements)
- View/Download current census that shows all active and inactive members
Review and pay your bill
The easiest way to pay your bill is through our secure electronic payment system. You can also review and pay your bill by logging in to your Providence Employer Portal. On the left side of your screen under the Billing section, click on the PDF to see the Invoice associated with the due date and net amount due.
- To pay your bill, select the Pay now blue button, which will open the payment portal in a new window.
- Log in using your six-digit group number followed by the four-digit subgroup number. Instructions will be located on the page.
- You also can set up recurring payments. On the Make a Payment page, under the Payment Information section, change the frequency from One Time to Recurring Payment from the drop down menu.
Need a more personal touch?
We're here to help. Reach out to one of our experts to assist you.Get in touch